The Teacher eDiary is a paperless planner that allows you to view tomorrow’s lessons today. It pre-loads every one of your timetabled subjects & classes across the entire teaching year....all you have to do is start adding your lesson plans.
Most teachers will be happy to add quick notes directly onto the screen; however the Teacher eDiary also provides a detailed lesson and homework function. With the handy forward and back functions, you can quickly go to your next scheduled class and add homework or check what you taught, faster than turning a page! You can even add homework reminders and view a list of the lessons you have planned for a specific class or subject.
With over 50 Organisational Tools
- Add or modify your timetable
- One click term-to-term copy feature
- Create, copy, print lessons
- Add homework & archive lessons
- View your planner in daily/weekly view
- Add work due reminders
- Mark attendance, add comments
- Hyperlinked subject/class in daily view
- Create & mark assessment tasks
- Hyperlink lessons to websites
- Add teaching resources & documents
- Schedule events, notices & activities
- Add documents, photos & files
- View school notices & events
- Create online classrooms
- Create teacher forums & community links
- Send messages & reminders
- Log professional learning, meetings & study
- Pre-loaded with resources
- Print, graph, copy, export & PDF reports
How much does the Teacher eDiary cost?
Individual teachers who want to use the online eDiary as a teacher’s planner/diary (and do not require a school-wide account subscription) can choose from:
|12 months for 1 Teacher: $24.95|
|24 months for 1 Teacher $39.95|
If you would like to investigate the option of having your own individual online teacher planner as part of a school-wide eDiary, please visit our School eDiary page.
Click links below for more information on other eDiary versions:
|School eDiary||Student eDiary|